Hail University Scholarship
The University of Hail Scholarship The University of Hail offers a fully-funded scholarship to all students around the world. Applications are opened twice a year. In the first case, the door for applications is opened for non-Saudi students residing outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to apply for the University of Hail scholarship, and in the second time, the application is opened For non-Saudi applicants residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to apply for the University of Hail Scholarship
Information about the University of Hail
The University of Hail is a Saudi university located in the city of Hail in the Hail region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is under the supervision of the Saudi Ministry of Education. The university was established by a royal decree on Tuesday, 30 Jumada al-Thani 1426 AH corresponding to June 7, 2005 AD. Director of the University of Hail, in 2019, the university received two awards for excellence in the highest-impact and most productive scientific production in the Scopus base of the branch of medical sciences.  The language of instruction at the university is English. All subjects are taught in English, with the exception of Islamic and Arabic studies.
Available majors at Hail University
See all the courses available at Hail University from here
Documents required to apply for the Hail University scholarship
- Fill out the scholarship application well
- A copy of your passport or ID card
- Certificate of your last academic qualification (you can apply if you are in the last year of your current studies)
- Submissions will be opened on Tuesday 20/11/1442 AH corresponding to 01/07/2021 AD.
- The last date for submission is Tuesday 27/11/1442 AH corresponding to 07/07/2021 AD.
Conditions for applying for the Hail University scholarship
Hail University Internal Scholarship:
These grants are intended for students from within the Kingdom and of all nationalities in it.
The mechanism for accepting internal scholarship students
- The student applies online through the admission portal designated for scholarships.
- Student papers are checked and verified.
- Student data is uploaded to the scholarship program for scholarship students.
- The student is notified by SMS on his mobile phone of his acceptance to the university in the event of his acceptance and approval of students.
- The student is contacted by e-mail in the admission procedures.
Conditions for applying for internal scholarships
- It applies to male and female students of internal scholarships what applies to Saudi male and female students in admission.
- The male or female student must have a high school diploma or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The student must be a regular resident in the Kingdom.
- The student must have a degree of ability and achievement.
- The male or female student should speak the Arabic language in writing and orally.
- The age of the male or female student shall not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the bachelor’s level.
- The student must not have obtained admission to another university in the Kingdom.
- No more than two years have passed since the student obtained the general secondary certificate or its equivalent.
- The validity of the residence permit when submitting the application should not be less than four months and be clear.
- The application will be via the electronic portal on the university’s website on the specified date.
University of Hail External Scholarship:
These are grants for students from outside the Kingdom, which are linked with the Kingdom through Islamic, Arab, brotherly and cultural relations
Conditions for accepting external scholarship students:
- The student must be of good conduct and behavior.
- To undertake to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- To be medically fit.
- He must have a high school diploma or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- To be committed to full-time study for regular students in the morning shift.
- No more than three years have passed since obtaining the General Secondary Certificate.
- The age of the male or female student shall not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate level.
- Not to be dismissed from a university for any reason.
- The student should not have obtained a scholarship from a university in the Kingdom.
- To be with the student a mahram who has a scholarship, or to be a resident with a regular residence.
- To meet the admission requirements at the university.
The mechanism for accepting external grants
1. The student applies through the university’s website https://app.uoh.edu.sa/AdmissionNS/Default.aspx on the specified date or by e-mail (email@example.com).
2. The student’s data is checked and verified.
3. The student shall be notified of going to the Kingdom’s embassy to approve and ratify his documents.
4. The necessary study visa is issued to the student and submitted to the Ministry of Education to address the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to issue it and inform the student of this to complete his travel procedures to the Kingdom.
5. The student nominated for admission is contacted through his email and the contact information attached to the application.