Fully funded Saudi scholarship with high salary and attractive for you and your family
Fully funded Saudi scholarship with a high and attractive salary for you and your family King Abdulaziz University offers a fully funded scholarship in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at King Abdulaziz University for all international students from all over the world.
Who can apply for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship:
The scholarship is offered for Bachelor’s and Master’s studies only
Important links: –
About King Abdulaziz University: –
King Abdulaziz University bears the name of the founder of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, King Abdulaziz, may God rest his soul. The establishment of this university in 1387 AH / 1967 as a private university aims to spread higher education in the western region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. And with the efforts of the loyal people of this country, the dream has turned into reality.
With the opening of the preparatory study program, and in 1394 AH and after the Council of Ministers issued a decision to annex the university to the state,
So, it turned from a private university to a governmental university. And it was for the Kingdom’s government to adopt this emerging university, and the great support it provided to it,
A clear impact on its transformation into a modern university. The number of its students is currently (82,152) students, and it occupies a distinguished position among the institutions of higher education in the Kingdom.
King Abdulaziz University includes two separate campuses, according to Islamic teachings.
One of them is for male students, and the other for female students, each of them is equipped with all academic, cultural, sports and entertainment facilities.
And a huge library equipped with the latest technology to serve male and female students and faculty members,
Within five decades, King Abdulaziz University has become one of the most prominent institutions of higher education at the local and regional level, providing educational programs to prepare graduates to practice various professions,
In line with the renewed educational requirements of the community. Since its inception, the university has witnessed steady development and growth,
In terms of quantity and quality, until it became one of the most prominent universities in the Kingdom in terms of the number of male and female students,
The complexity and multiplicity of theoretical and scientific disciplines, and their complementarity,
And its isolation in some colleges and specialties from the rest of the Kingdom’s universities, such as:
Marine sciences, meteorology, nuclear engineering, aviation and mining, and medical engineering. King Abdulaziz University is also a pioneer in higher education for Saudi girls, as the female students ’department was opened in the same year in which the student’s department was opened, and the university was not limited to the curriculum of regular study, but rather established the study by affiliation, to facilitate the people of the homeland. It did not stop studying through traditional methods only, but rather established the Deanship of Distance Education, in order to keep pace with scientific, technical and cultural developments.
And in order to make it easier for those wishing to male and female students to continue their academic career in the field of higher education,
And moving forward towards a better tomorrow.
When Caliph Othman bin Affan, may God be pleased with him – in the year 26 AH / 646AD, chose it as the main port of Makkah.
The importance of Jeddah increased with the passage of time until it became during the reign of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques – may God protect him – one of the largest and most important cities.
She is called the Bride of the Red Sea, and is characterized by the breadth of her economic, industrial and tourist activities.
Jeddah is a major commercial center characterized by constant movement, and a major industrial renaissance that made it a center for finance and business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
It is also distinguished as the gateway to the Two Holy Mosques (Makkah Al-Mukarramah – and Madinah) by air, sea and land, and is decorated with a corniche that extends along its coast for a distance of approximately 48 km.
The city of Jeddah is located on the western coast of the Kingdom at the middle of the eastern shore of the Red Sea on the Tihama coastal plain, and is 75 km west of Makkah.
Its total area is about (5460 km2), and the urban area is about (1756 km2).
Its population is estimated at about (3.4 million). Its climate is affected by its geographical location, as the temperature and humidity increase during the summer.
The temperature reaches the forties, while it is relatively low in the winter.
Among its most prominent landmarks: King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah Islamic Port, King Abdulaziz International Airport,
King Fahd’s Fountain, and the Corniche. And from the old neighborhoods of Jeddah: (Al-Mazloum Neighborhood – Haret Al-Sham – Haret Al-Yaman – Haret Al-Bahr – Haret Al-Karantina – Al-Million Children Alley).
Jeddah is famous for the presence of some old mosques, such as the Al-Shafi’i Mosque, the Othman Bin Affan Mosque, the Al-Basha Mosque, the Akash Mosque, the Al-Mimar Mosque, the Al-Rahma Mosque, and the King Saud Mosque, and among its old markets: Souk Al-Alawi, the Bedouin Market, the Qabil Market, and the Nada Market
Advantages and services of studying at King Abdulaziz University:
There are many advantages that King Abdulaziz University offers to international scholarship students
Therefore, services vary and vary as follows:
Receiving students at the airport
In coordination between international student admission agencies and the housing agency at King Abdulaziz University, the scholarship agency supervisors receive new international students who have received scholarships from King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah and then deliver them to their place of residence in the student residence.
- Advance allowance bonus.
- Granting annual tickets for regular students, and compensation for tickets for freshmen.
- Follow-up of the financial procedures for rewarding students until their regularity.
- Providing subsidies and emergency financial aid to students.
- Some students run scholarships.
- Issuing a new residence, renewing the residence, and issuing a lost one in the event of its loss, and a damaged allowance.
- Issuing exit and re-entry visas, issuance of final exit visa, and visa cancellation.
- Update passport information after it has been renewed.
- Bringing in the families of the students if they wish to do so.
- Providing adequate housing for scholarship students and following up on his housing status during his studies to help him solve any difficulties he may encounter in his residence.
- Provide reduced feeding.
Providing health care to the student and his family in bringing him to them in coordination with the relevant health authorities at the university.
- Follow-up of students’ academic conditions, help those who defaulted from them, and solve some of the problems they face, in cooperation with the concerned academic authorities.
- Honoring outstanding among them and motivating them to continue to excel.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Specializations:
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
This scholarship is offered to students from outside the Kingdom based on the Kingdom’s relations with other related countries on Islamic, Arab, fraternal and cultural grounds.
Terms and conditions of external grants:
- 1- He must be of good conduct.
- 2- That the student abides by the rules and regulations of the university.
- 3- To be medically fit.
- 4- He must have a high school diploma or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- 5- To commit to full-time study (for those who attend the morning session).
- 6- Not more than three years from the date of receiving the secondary certificate.
- 7- Undergraduate students must be at least 17 years old and no more than 25 years old.
- 8- Not to expel the student from any university for any reason whatsoever.
- 9- That the student does not receive a scholarship from other universities in the Kingdom.
- 10- The female students must be accompanied by a guardian (Muharram), who must be either on a scholarship or reside in the Kingdom and hold a valid residence permit.
- 11- Fluency in the Arabic language in writing and pronunciation is a prerequisite for admission to the undergraduate program
Application procedures for the external scholarship:
- 1- The student must apply through the university’s website (scholarship portal) or through the Embassy / Consulate of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in their countries.
- 2- The student’s information is validated.
- 3- Submit information to the Ministry for approval and acceptance.
- 4- The student is notified to visit the Kingdom’s embassy to authenticate the documents.
- 5- The visa is issued to the student to complete the necessary procedures to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1- The student enjoys all the benefits that he offers to university students, including sports activities, university trips, social and cultural activities.
- 2- Offer subsidized meals.
- 3- Adequate housing and appropriate scientific, social and cultural guidance and care.
- 4- A one-way ticket for the student at the end of each academic year as per the rules.
- 5. A monthly stipend.
- 6- Two months salary upon arrival as a preparation allowance.
- 7- Discrimination allowance for outstanding students.
- 8- Three months salary, graduation allowance, for shipping books.
- 9- Making use of the university’s sports facilities.
- 10- Health care facilities for the student.
General Scholarship Rules:
- 1- The laws in force in the Kingdom condemn extremism and terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.
- 2. The residency law in the Kingdom applies to the scholarship student, and therefore it must be adhered to.
- 3. Students will be sponsored by the university during the scholarship, and the university will be responsible for them throughout their stay.
- 4. A student can apply for a family visa in accordance with the rules and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 5. It is necessary that the travel documents / passport available with the student allow him to return to the country from which these documents were obtained without any terms and conditions.
- 6- Scholarship students are not entitled to transfer from one university to another.
- 7. In the event that an external scholarship student postpones study or withdraws, and in the event that the university wants to return the student, the university contacts the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to allow the student to continue studying.
- 8- The scholarship student is prohibited from working in companies, institutions, or individuals during his studies.
End of the scholarship:
- 1- The external scholarship applicant must leave the Kingdom after completing the study within a period not exceeding three months from the date of completion.
- 2- In the event that the actual period of the scholarship program ends, it is not permissible to extend the period for more than half of the period required to complete the program.